Contemporary light-filled Pacific Heights flat
Modern open floor plan - $1,349,000
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Approximately 1,691 sq ft
- Two-car parking
- HOA Dues $490 per month
- Built in 1997
- 3-unit Building
- Modern open floor plan
- Great for entertaining
- Mahogany hardwood floors
- Living Room/Dining Room/Sitting areas
- Wood-burning fireplace with elegant mantel
- Kitchen: granite counters; gas cook top; double oven; SubZero refrigerator with custom paneling to match the surrounding rich cherry cabinetry; under-cabinet lighting; built-in desk/work area
- Bedrooms located in tranquil rear of home
- Master suite: dual closets with mirrored doors; lush carpet; bathroom with separate soaking tub and dual sink vanity
- Two additional generous-sized bedrooms with large closets and lush carpet
- Full guest bathroom AND a powder room off hallway
- Hardwood floors have been acoustically upgraded in this unit and the top floor unit to mitigate sound transmission
- In-unit storage: coat closet, large linen closet, and laundry room closet
- In-unit laundry: side-by-side washer/dryer
- Exclusive roof deck with great City outlooks
- Exclusive storage room in the garage
- One block to transportation downtown and private shuttle lines to major Silicon Valley employers.
- Two blocks to Alta Plaza Park
- Four blocks to Fillmore Street dining and shopping
- Four blocks to the JCC
- Five blocks to dining/shopping at Laurel Village
- Close proximity to the Presidio
Contemporary light-filled Pacific Heights flat with a desirable and modern open floor plan. Gorgeous Mahogany hardwood floors are accentuated by high ceilings throughout. The front of the flat features open Living Room/Dining Room/Sitting areas bathed in light from a generous bay window and a wood-burning fireplace with an elegant mantel. The efficient kitchen is equipped with granite counters, a gas range, double oven, SubZero refrigerator with custom paneling to match the surrounding rich cherry cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting, and a built-in desk/work area. A long hallway enjoys light from strategic glass block windows and leads to the tranquil rear of the home. Abundant in-unit storage options off the hallway include a coat closet, large linen closet, and smart laundry room closet with side-by-side washer/dryer. The Master suite features dual closets with mirrored doors, an elegant bathroom with separate soaking tub and dual sink vanity. Two additional generous-sized bedrooms include spacious closets, one with mirrored closet doors. A full guest bathroom and an additional powder room are located off the hallway – very convenient for entertaining. This unit enjoys an exclusive roof deck with great City outlooks, and an exclusive storage room and two exclusive parking spaces in the garage. The best of the City is your neighborhood – only two blocks to Alta Plaza Park, four blocks to Fillmore Street dining and shopping, four blocks to the JCC and dining/shopping at Laurel Village, close to the Presidio AND one block to transportation downtown and private shuttle lines to major Silicon Valley employers.
Pacific Heights homes deliver commanding views of the San Francisco Bay and the city below with neighborhood hills rising from the Marina and running along an east-west ridge between the Presidio and Van Ness avenue. When Hollywood wants to film a chase scene, Pacific Heights is where they come for cinematic thrills.
Some of the oldest, grandest, and largest homes in the city can be found in Pacific Heights which features ample stock of Victorians, Edwardians, Mission Revival and homes in the style of French Chateaus. This is an affluent neighborhood, home to large, quiet consulates of Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Russia. Some of these former baronial mansions now serve as elite private schools. These include San Francisco High School, Drew School, Town School For Boys, Convent of the Sacred Heart (in the former Flood Mansion), and Stuart Hall High School.
Those lucky enough to live in Pacific Heights homes enjoy gorgeous parks, playgrounds, and, bounded by the Presidio, easy access to open space, and miles of hiking, running and biking. The main shopping district can be found on Fillmore Street, which runs north and south through Pacific Heights. Some of the chicest boutiques, choicest restaurants, one of a kind floral arrangements, patisseries, and designer yogurt can be found on Fillmore Street.